Saturday, August 15, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ball Game...

In celebration of our 5 year anniversary on the 14th, we decided to venture to a Chief's game! After I told Nicholas our plans, he informed me he wanted to have popcorn at the stadium. As the child of two non-sports parents, I'm still trying to figure that one out! He also told me we was going to watch the baseball players throw and catch the soccer balls around- now that's more like what I expect from my boy!
He was just thrilled as we made the long trek to the stadium - the placed was packed!

When we arrived, Nicholas took in the whole experiences. He was in awe, for sure (and dying for the big lights to get turned on).




It was the perfect night to hit the ballpark. Unfortunately, us non-sports people who just really went for the fireworks show realized that the game is many hours long - too long for our young family (notice all the other families with little ones heading out after the 5th inning).

Hitchin' a ride with Da-doo!


Just five years ago we were two - now we have a beautiful family...

a dream come true!

1 comment:

Marian said...

Awww... I love your last sentence..

I have yet to bring the boys to a ball game because they're so long! :D Glad you had a good time!!