Saturday, August 15, 2009

One Messy & Wet Day!

Nicholas kindly continued making the pancake batter as I answered the phone - I learned my lesson!

It was going to be a warm day, so we headed out with the slip & slide! If any child could over-think a fun toy, it would be my son. Nicholas kept saying, "I need to walk carefully on this so I don't slip!" (where was careful when he was in the kitchen an hour earlier!)

His careful dismount!

Zoey kept William company in the shade.

The neighbors were pumped to show Nicholas how to slip & slide. They insisted it needed to be more wet to be slippery. We even resorted to spraying Pam on the thing - which helped tremendously (except the kids went home smelling like butter!).

When things got chaotic, my boy decided he needed to use the potty and read his magazine.

All in all, it was a fun day!

No comments: