Monday, March 30, 2009

With the Big Boy Room Comes BIG Attitude!

My little man had such fun this morning playing in the laundry basket - it reminded me of his cute little antics of babyhood. As expected with him, he noticed the broken handled and needed to fix it with his tools!






That was basically the last of the cuteness from him today. He was just full of big boy attitude, including demanding tractor snacks with "open that pantry door now! I need tractor snacks!" (yes, we have a childproof knob protector on the door). Soon after, he repeatedly closed me out of his bedroom by slamming the door in my face. I heard "just leave me alone" and "wait a minute" way too many times, in between his feisty battles with Zoey throughout the day.


Yeah, I'm not ready for this growing up phase!

1 comment:

FastFreddy said...

A roll of duct tape and he can fix things like a man!