Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Nicholas and the Pea

  • After battling a faucet-nose for a week, Nicholas took matters into his own fingers tonight and found a solution!


At first, between my bursts of hysterical laughter, we tried a few non-invasive techniques.


Nicholas had his own approach - too bad it was the wrong nostril.

Daddy was very nervous about the whole situation and suggested the need for tweezers - Nicholas disagreed!

"No, no tweezers Daddy."

I apologize in advance for my out of control laughing and for the length of the clip - it was just all so funny and memorable.

I get the sneaking suspicion that this is a very "boy" thing to do and more to come is in my future - times 2!

3 comments:

Sarah Randall said...

Oh my gosh that was hilarious!!

Beth said...

Too funny. With 4 boys I've found a nasal asperator to be VERY helpful with "up the nose" situations!

Amy said...

ok I love how Mommy is laughing while Daddy is wrestling poor Nicholas. THANK GOD my kids have never done that!