Saturday, March 14, 2009

Don't Blow Away!

Nicholas' latest trick in the car is to point and tell me which way he wants to drive. After a few battles back and forth to make it toward the neighborhood, I asked him where he wanted to go. He replied, "to the playground!" Seeing that the thermometer was reading 50 degrees, I was all for some fresh air too. Little did I realize just how blustery windy it was - not to mention the fact that the playground was flooded!
None of that phased this boy! He charged for the big slide as if he never left it for 5 months!

His highlight was surely the swings (no surprise!)

This day was extra exciting with the sloppy mulch mess he was able to splash and kick in.

Gee buddy, you look a little big for that swing all the sudden!

Sadly, I had to bribe him back to the car with the promise of a treat when we got home. Would you believe the temperature dropped 6 degrees in the 45 minutes we were at the park - that's CNY for ya!

No comments: