Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mommy's on the war path...

After yet another discouraging experience of buying a video baby monitor - I've officially taken out my frustration on the latest Ebay scammer. I quickly composed this email and then asked Fred if he'd like to hear it before I press send - and that was the point when I realized just how ridiculous the whole situation is - and we died laughing! (Hey, if anyone would like one of my 2 crappy video monitors, I'm more than willing to part with them...and I won't charge tax or shipping!)

To Demaine69,
There is no way possible the monitor that was sent to me was brand new and never used, as you report in your email. To begin, the plastic on the package was cut through, the factory seal was previously opened, the monitor was attached to the packaging with kitchen ties and the monitor is filthy dirty! Furthermore, this monitor has been well-used, for the graphics/labels are worn-off and there is considerable scum in the crevices.
This item was NOT properly described and I paid top-dollar for an item that was promised to be in new condition. I am writing you at this time to provide you a final attempt to correct this situation by refunding my money in full, INCLUDING the cost to ship the item back to you. If I do not receive cooperation as requested, I will report you to Ebay and leave very negative feedback on this sale.
I look forward to your cooperation to remedy this situation into a positive manner.

1 comment:

Marian said...

I HATE ebay...seems to be more scammers than anything. I hope you get proper resolution!