Monday, March 30, 2009

Big Boy Bed Successes!

Well, the first night in the big boy bed went better than ever expected! I went in once about 10 minutes after initially leaving because Nicholas was crying he dropped Puppy. When I got up there, he basically wanted to talk my ear off with the fact that he "put the screws in his big boy bed for Daddy...". Soon after, by 8:15, he was out cold! At 7am, the inner-most mother in me heard his first stirs of the morning and I was in his room within seconds. He was waiting in his bed and seemed super proud of himself, as I was of him.



We even had success with our first naptime - only 3 trips in the room and 2 escapes from the bed...but I was still impressed, given the fact he his black-out shade was still not up (but don't worry, Daddy's not getting out of the house for work tomorrow without it hung).


Tonight, Nicholas was pumped to go to bed! One quick trip in, at his request....and we had a sleeping babe by 8:00. Hooray!

1 comment:

Amy said...

HOOORAY! Awesome to hear...you go Nicholas!!