Thursday, November 19, 2009

Wegman's Treat

So, my son is the one in Wegmans tantruming because he wants a bag of bulk nuts...not candy or junk food, shelled nuts! He held onto his 50 cent bag of nuts all through the store like it was a bag of gold (unlike how well he held onto the shopping list for me). He yabbered about his plan to "get these nuts out of the shell" all through the store. Of course, this plan involved tools!

I was able to get all the groceries and William in the house and the groceries put away and dinner started all while Nicholas worked on smashing his nuts. Eventually, I gave him a clue to get the nut cracker.

Nicholas kept William well entertained through all this.


In the end, Nicholas told me he liked the white nuts the best, but the "little cute brown ones were okay too." This boy just loves nuts! Let's hope William doesn't turn out to be terribly allergic to them, since that would make Daddy and Nicholas very unhappy.

No comments: