Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Nursery School Open House

October 27th
Nicholas was especially excited to "go to school at night" for Open House. His teacher, Mrs. Spink made a point that she was looking forward to meeting Nicholas' Daddy (I'm guessing she must have an 'apple and the tree' theory).
That night, he told us he needed to bring his camera phone to take pictures of us at school.

We hit Nicholas' choice, MacDonald's for dinner.

We got to see many of Nicholas' projects, all of which he was very proud of. He's enjoying school much, much more lately. When I pick him up, he asks me, "How was your work day today Mommy when I was at school?" When I ask how his day at school was, he replies, "oh, it was GREAT!"

I especially enjoyed Nicholas' magazine article. His teacher has been having some difficulty understanding him, so she asked me if the responses describe him...

My reply to her, "yup, that's my boy!"

No comments: