Tuesday, November 10, 2009

First School Performance

October 29th
The parents were invited to join the class for the last 15 minutes of school for a singing performance. When I first heard of this, I immediately asked Nicholas what songs he has been learning. I've yet to catch him singing a little song or doing any sort of finger play rhymes, beyond what we do together. I couldn't wait for this preference and see if Nicholas was going to shock me by singing.


As it turned out, my little guy stood with a cute huge grin while his friends and teacher sang. You could see his intense concentration as he waited to nail any exciting gestures (like big claps) - and he was the only kiddo who clapped at the end of each song. It was very precious and certainly a performance I will not forget!

Gotta love it!

This is how I typically find my munchkin at the end of the school day...a mess all over his face! You can always get a good idea of what he had for snack!

Pure excitement to tear into that goodie bag from school!


No comments: