Thursday, April 24, 2008

Milestones at the Parkway

1. I got over my fear of the bouncy bridge and now even bounce myself on it
2. I realized I need to stick with the little kids' slide, after a rather jarring thump to the head when going down the big kids' slide by myself.
(but I'll certainly be king of this slide until I'm over 4 feet tall!)
3. I kissed another girl, Kalie
4. And pushed Ava through the tunnel - her going forward and me going backwards. Now that took coordination on our parts! Did I mention all this was done while I held my sippy cup between my teeth.
See all you can accomplish by playing at the park for over 2 1/2 hours this afternoon!
Boy was I pooped (and incredibly dirty) when we got home!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hooray Nicholas! Way to go. Jake was pretty scared of those big slides too! But don't you think Livi is going to get jealous?

FastFreddy said...

#3 That's my boy!

Isn't this also a first for the tunnel too? He was afraid of it last time daddy was at the park.

Aunt Anne said...

NIcholas,
I can't believe you kissed another girl, ha ha. You are getting quite good at those new maneuvers from what I can see. Tell Mommy I just found my password so I could post again, But I do check on how you are doing every week.....

Miss you much,
Aunt Anne