Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Grandma's the best!

"With Grandma on vacation this week, we got to spend some nice quality time together today. I took her on a sight seeing tour of the playground and park...with my pointer finger leading the way."
"We had lots of giggles and fun on the swing."
"Grandma gave me a nice long ride. Ya know, I just love to swing, because it gives me a whole new perspective to snoop at other people!"

"Our fun-filled afternoon definitely warranted that long-awaited smooch I planted on Grandma for the first time. I love you Grandma!"

1 comment:

Aunt Anne said...

awwwwwwww Bet Grandma Santore really liked that kiss Nicholas
You are so lucky to have such nice grandparents. I know cuz your Grandpa Santore is Aunt Elaine's and My brother.....You are one very loved little boy. XOXOXOXOXO
can't wait for my first kiss....