Thursday, April 24, 2008

Did I hear a neigh at the zoo?

Earlier this week, we made a quick visit to the zoo. Nicholas was really more interested in the farm animals there. He got up close and personal with the ponies (I guess he didn't understand the sign I read to him that said ponies don't know the difference between french fries and fingers.) He was obsessed with sticking his finger in the fence. (thankfully we left with all 10 intact!)
After exhausting himself from running between the elephants, the barn and the ponies, he was ready to get in the stroller. As we were leaving, 3 peacocks threw up their feathers and gave us a beautiful show. Someone thought it was more of a comedy performance.

With his energy back, Aunt Elaine chased him around the front of the zoo and explored the stairs that went nowhere.

Gosh Aunt Elaine, I hope you don't have a back ache from all that chasing, but it was sure fun!

1 comment:

Aunt Anne said...

Nicholas,

I hardly recognize you. You are getting to be such a grown up boy. I only wish I could be there to see you grow up. Aunt Elaine and I were looking at your pictures together last night. we were saying how much you have grown and how cute you are. don't worry honey, you can tire Aunt Elaine and I any time....we love to spend time with you. xoxoxoxoxoxo
Aunt Anne