Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hi Elmo!

We went to see Elmo and all my friends from Sesame Street Live!
All my favorites were there, Cookie Monster, Big Bird, Zoey, Ernie & Bert, Telly, Rosita, Baby Bear and my personal favorite, The Count.
I waved to all my buddies.
And Olivia and I got in a little flirting time. I'm so glad she's back from her Disney extravaganza.
Our seats were in the first row of the mezzanine, so I got to stand up at the railing - it was the best!
I even wore my Elmo outfit from Great Aunt Anne (thank goodness it still fits me from Christmas). What a fun afternoon!

3 comments:

Ava, Gabriella and Maya said...

wow nicholas..Were you at the 10am show?/ We were there today too.. What an amazing show..

Brandi Ronneburger said...

I had such a great time watching Sesame Street Live with you Nicholas! It was so much fun singing and dancing along with Elmo, Big Bird and the rest of the gang. Glad we went together!

Amy said...

OH, what fun!!