Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Anthony!

Today we celebrated Anthony's 9th birthday with Daddy's side of the family. I had so many highlights with the time at my cousins' house in Tully. Collecting giant pine cones ranked at the top. We don't have those around our house!
I spent the day chasing all the big kids. I thought they were in the garage, "wa go?" (interpretation - "where did they go?" Don't you just love the hand out!)
Great Grandmother was our guest of honor. She was so happy to be with the family and it was so nice to see her doing so well.
I pushed the coupe all around the yard (super fun)
My buddy, cousin Vincent even helped me too!
The best part was when Vincent pushed me in the car. Oh yeah, did I mention he gave me a banana sucker too!
We all laughed when Daddy got spit-up on by Gabby. Its a running theme when we visit Tully.
The topper is, the birthday boy was having so much fun at his party, we never got a picture of him. He didn't even want to stop playing for everyone to sing to him! I guess it all about being 9 now!

No comments: