Monday, May 11, 2009

A Visit with Curious George

Saturday we went to meet Curious George at Barnes and Noble! Nicholas was so excited to see George and examined him closely while we listened to 3 books (yes, he was in his glory!)

My son is obsessed with my sandals and will do anything to wear them. Needless to say, we got plenty of interesting looks!

After the stories, the kiddos had to wait until their birth month was called to go up and meet George. Nicholas waited ever so patiently and informed me during the wait he was going to give George a hug and high five.

And that's just what he did!


I was so proud of my little man. You could tell he wanted to jump up and fondle George like many of the other kids were doing during the stories but he stayed right with me. He's growing and changing so fast lately and really becoming a little gentleman!

1 comment:

Alexa said...

Nicholas must have been so excited to meet his favorite pal! I am sure he will remember this day for a very long time! How exciting!