Thursday, January 22, 2009

Squeezin' It

We may have a little "potty readiness" starting with Nicholas. Although he will want to strangle me on the day he reads this and sees that I posted for all to see, its just too funny not to share and remember.

The other night in the tub, Nicholas was standing and started to pee. Hearing this strange noise, I looked over and before I could even say anything he stopped, looked at me and said, "ooooo, I squeezed it and stopped." He started again and "squeezed" to a stop (and yes, there were no hands needed for this!). Maybe he's going to be a stander and not a sitter - who knows!

2 comments:

Amy said...

LMAO that he made that association! And Jake was always a stander...toss some cheerios in the toilet and let him aim!

Marian said...

My boys sit, for the most part, and honestly it's so much LESS of a mess! ;) As long as they get it in the toilet, that's what matters!! :D