Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Highlight of the Day!

- Sometimes you just need to celebrate the little things -
I just love Nicholas' "cheeses" for the camera.
And although its hitting me I'll soon be the mother of 2 boys, I'm just treasuring the this cuddly, lovey phase that Nicholas is in. He demands "big hugs" out of the blue and asks for "lots of kisses." He even tells me "kisses on my lips, on my nose, on my hand...fingers...belly...." Even though the 5-minute long kiss requests typically come on right when I'm approaching the crib for the final nightly drop-off - its the highlight of my day!


1 comment:

Marian said...

So sweet...cherish those moments! This blog post prompted me to send you an email-so check your email! :) (if you haven't already done so before seeing this comment!!)