Wednesday, January 14, 2009

For the Birds...

Nicholas bee-lined directly to the birdseed pine cone craft at playgroup yesterday. Once again, I have no idea how he knew it was going to be for birds to eat (meanwhile as the other kids there were eating the Crisco and birdseed themselves). As we were leaving, he was sure to take his project and insisted on carrying it himself. He walked soooooo carefully and diligently, like such a big boy!
I was so proud of my little man...that is until the huge tantrum of not wanting to hang it out for the birds once we got home. He kept saying, "Nicholas feed the birds..." and then wanted to walk around the neighborhood looking for birds. I had to carry him inside kicking and screaming - to await the next tantrum of not taking it to naptime!

1 comment:

Amy said...

OH! I HATED this craft...the only thing worse is the 'coffee bear'! But man does he look SOOOO big!!