Saturday, August 23, 2008

Priceless

Nicholas is shocking us lately with many of his new words. Saturday morning Mommy was on the laptop (which Nicholas thinks belongs to him - I think Sprint would disagree) and was not on his preferred sites. He then snuck his little finger in and went straight for the power button, shutting down everything. I no sooner had the chance to respond to this feat when he yelled, "I'm sorry..." followed by a whole bunch of babble that went on and on with huge crocodile tears.


~~~

Surely its just a short-lived phase, but he's also been super cuddly, almost clingy lately. After bath and books, we turn on his book on CD, his crib aquarium and I stand and rock him for a couple minutes for "snuggle-cuddle time." He's been talking so much lately, I've even had to tell him to stop talking for snuggle-cuddle time. Friday night, when I put him in the crib he grabbed his lovey Puppy and Bunny just as fast as he could, stood up with his arms toward me and said "snuggle cuddle." He had his head on my shoulder as soon as I had him picked up.

How priceless!

1 comment:

Sarah Randall said...

Oh my gosh... thats what makes our job the best...dosnt it?!!