Sunday, July 29, 2007

Up WAAAAAAY Past My Bedtime!!!

Last year when I was kicking away in Mommy's belly at the Harborfest fireworks, Mommy asked Daddy, "Do you think we'll be able to come to the fireworks next year with the baby?" Well, we found a way to pull it off - and it was an absolute blast! We all went out on Grandma & Grandpa's boat and had the best seat in town for the big show.
I even got to wear Daddy's ear protectors AND tolerated keeping them on!

Nicholas' bald head sure makes quite the glare!!!!

Thank goodness the 'No Drinking & Boating Rule' doesn't include my yummy babas. I got to play with Aunt Anne too!
After the show and snooping around along the rivers edge at all the partying, I could finally call it a night and fell asleep on Grandma for the drive back to the launch. Oh what a night!!!

No comments: