Thursday, July 12, 2007

So Long Uncle Don...

"After a very sad farewell to Great Uncle Scorch, us boys had some fun playtime at Grandma & Grandpa's."

Dillon sure was happy he got Nicholas' favorite frog."Meanwhile, I kept spinning Old MacDonald on the silo for everyone's enjoyment."
"It's been a long day Mommy... I really don't want to show-off my tricks for Aunt Angie right now. Can't I just hang out with a little music going."

"Ah ha - I got the frog from Dillon!"

Instead of posing for a picture with Nicholas, Dillon went exploring and found Grandma's garden sign.

"He promptly brought it over to our picture site and whacked me over the head with the darn thing! Mommy, stop taking my pictures and give me feel-better kisses!!!" With babies safely in Grandma & Grandpa's hands, Mommy & Aunt Angela went for a spin on Mommy's old motorcycle! Now there's 2 responsible Mamas - no helmets, no insurance, unregistered vehicle - but it sure was worth all the risk - we haven't laughed that hard in a LLLLLLONG time!

No comments: