Sunday, July 1, 2007

Celebrating the 4th With Marissa

"This weekend, I've had a special visitor - my oldest cousin Marissa. Today we took a road trip to The Talamo''s camp at Henderson Harbor for the Annual 4th Party. It was so much fun having someone in the back seat with me!"
"Usually its me experiencing things for the first time, but today it was Marissa's turn. She went out on a kayak with Ciara for the first time...and came back dry..." "... and she went on a jet ski too! Way to go Marissa!"
Marissa and Uncle Freddy enjoyed the day.
"My big event was having a baba with Grandpa. He was so impressed that I could hold the bottle all by myself, but then I liked holding Grandpa's finger as he held the bottle. Everyone was sooooo impressed with my new discovery of drinking bottles - especially Mommy!"
"I even fell asleep in Grandpa arms - but just for a few minutes. I didn't want to miss any of the fun at camp!"

No comments: