Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Photo-A-Day: Chores

February 5th, 2012
These boys have always had a thing for cleaning.....which will hopefully only grow stronger in the coming years ;)

This morning, they were calling themselves, "Miss Jackie 1 and Miss Jackie #2."

Miss Jackie is an amazingly supportive friend who we met over two years ago when she was recommended as a house cleaner to help just after William was diagnosed.  She entered our home back then and remains in our hearts today, clearly as the boys show. 



~ our version of a two-foot powered floor polisher ~

Nicholas told me this day, "Mommy, you can pay me in those bill dollars, because I'm saving up all my monies for something really big."  This boy has it all figured out....and his window skills are not too shabby!

My busy boy!


No comments: