Friday, December 10, 2010

William meets snow!

With all our snow,William had his first-ever experience with the white stuff!  I think he thought I was nuts for bundling him up so much.  By the time he was finished, he could hardly walk.  He beamed as he climbed out of the house, following his big brother.  He walked haphazardly down the driveway and promptly took a face-plant at the end.
His reaction here shows it all...
"yuck...what is this stuff?!"
This expression captures William.  He always has to look at whatever hurt him and give it a pitiful, dirty look.  I love it! 
Poppie makes it all better!
The slide is fun in the summer...and even more exciting (and dangerous) in the winter!
Look at that smile!
Priceless fun!
William loved his snowy experience so much, he wouldn't look at me for a picture.  He was so upset when we came in.  The following day he threw a big-boy tantrum, even repeatedly threw his winter coat at me when Nicholas had gone back outside and William wasn't.  Needless to say, we all ended up outside the next day before 9am!

1 comment:

Lexi said...

Rather than leaving 2 more comments for you, this goes for both William's snow adventure and Nicholas' snow day - both of them look incredibly happy, and sooooooo adorable!!! I love seeing those beautiful smiles! Glad they're having fun in the snow, especially before they have to grow up and realize how annoying it can be... if only we all had that sense of childish wonder about snow still... :) I'm going to keep those pictures in my memory the next time I'm cursing the weather as I'm driving in the snow! Lol