Sunday, November 7, 2010

Melt My Heart

Last week, the boys were due for haircuts.  I was incredibly impressed with how well they both were during their trims and while waiting for the other. Nicholas kept all the girls highly entertained with his many questions from "Why do the hair dryers need to be shaped like mushrooms?" to "How would I use that door over there with the red 'E-X-I-T' sign if there is a fire here - there is too much stuff in front of it!" 

As I was paying, Nicholas grabbed William's hand and said, "Come on William.  I will hold your hand as we go to the car.  I will keep you safe, so come with me."

And they walked, hand in hand.  Nicholas waited as William  took his time stepping down the curb.  Nicholas even nicely brought William to his side of the car...
oh, melt my heart!

1 comment:

Lexi Relyea said...

Thank you for posting this!!! I love the random little stories like this that remind me how special the bond between siblings are! You have two incredible kids, both who are destined for greatness!!! Much love to you all!!!