Thursday, November 4, 2010

Chai Obsession!

My name is Kristie and I have a secret infatuation with Dunkin Donut's Vanilla Chai. 

If you have never experienced this indulgence, let me tell you, you are missing out.  This delectable experience has the most perfect frothy texture....a sweetness that just warms you from within...the entire experience from first to last sip is pure comfort.  When William was in the PICU at NY Presbyterian, my dad picked me up a chai every morning....yes, there is nothing more comforting like a warm vanilla chai.

Well, admittedly I share this admission and the fact that I've passed on the addiction to my son.  William goes nuts when he sees a Dunkin Donuts cup.  When I have coffee, he gets incredibly disappointed (almost mad!), but boy does he love it when I indulge in a chai!  This morning, it was still hot, so I was sharing some in a small cup so it would cool for him.  I couldn't keep it coming fast enough for him!
"Ahhhh!"
Seriously Mom, I need my own next time.  This sharing thing is just not working for me anymore!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little man !