Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tales of Preschool

Day 3
After a brief strike to avoid getting out of the car, Nicholas made a beautiful transition once in his classroom. We've been impressed with all he's shared over the weekend, just after being there an hour and a half last week. He seems intrigued with the twin girls in his class and always includes they were both wearing polk-a-dotted shirts. We're still working on his pronunciation of his teacher's name....Mrs. Spink comes out as "Mrs. Dink."
When I picked him up today, he was beaming with a picture he made. He told me he made it with "dot paints...I used blue and a little bit of orange....my puppy has a dog bone and a collar....he's happy." He even asked me to carry his backpack so he could hold his picture carefully. The hot topic then turned to snack...and a girl named Kayla....hmmmmm, we'll see where this goes!

No comments: