Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Out of the Mouth of a Babe!

Its been ever so exciting to hear all that Nicholas is able to share lately. He was really pumped when I told him he was going to Miss Judy's house today. For the first time, he spewed the scoop on what he likes to do there. It started with "oooo, watch tv at Judy's...turn the tv on...play with Katlin and Jenna....Mike eats candy.....yummy orange juice....make forts..." When I asked him what he watches there, he innocently responded, "watch Curious George, watch Elmo, watch Judge Judy." It was clear as a bell!

~

On our way to the sitter's, Nicholas started yelling from the back seat, "Big orange light on!" I immediately started examining the dashboard, expecting a big flashing light indicating a major problem with the car. When I looked in the mirror, Nicholas was in the back squinting like nuts and trying to pull his hat over his eyes. I asked where the orange light was and he pointed to the sun! Even with an explanation that it was just the sun, he didn't seem convenienced. What does that tell us about life in CNY!
~
I sure hope this story is worth documenting over the embarrassment it brings.
Tonight when we were rocking before bedtime, Mommy passed a little gas. Nicholas popped his head off my shoulder, laughed out loud and proudly announced, "Mommy pooped!" I seriously had a hard time not peeing myself after that one!

1 comment:

Marian said...

Oh my!! LOL... I nearly peed reading that last part! I just LOVE what comes out of kids mouths!! :D