Monday, December 1, 2008

Bring On Christmas!

We started our holiday decorating this weekend. Nicholas was such a good helper carrying up things from the basement for me and was just flabbergasted when we started to set up the trees. He screeched in excitement for all the lights and started to get the concept of hanging ornaments.

He would get really attached to a particular ornament and repeatedly tried a bunch of spots on the tree for it.

We also celebrated with some virgin strawberry daiquiris - which Mommy could have used with the alcohol, since I quickly realized that involving a curious 2-year-old with a million Christmas decorations is an exhausting feat!
We called it a day with 2 assembled and lit trees with about 6 ornaments on them in total.

1 comment:

Marian said...

Yummy, I LOVE strawberry daiquiri's, but I'll join you in the virgin variety as I realize that alcohol is VERY bad... but oh so good! :P

Kids are exhausting, adding in pregnancy and decorating, I hope you were able to nap! ;)