Tuesday, February 26, 2008

First Haircut!

We're off to the salon for a first haircut!
Even though Nicholas may not have a full head of locks, things were getting a little straggly and perhaps a trim will help things grow fast (there's positive hoping!).
Nicholas was quite interested to figure out what was happening behind the desk...


"Maybe I should just hold onto this chair and pretend I didn't hear my name called."
He loved the ride in the chair and kept checking himself out in the mirror.
Debbie said lolly pops always work for kids - but my guy just wanted her styling products.
"Hey, what you doing over there, Debbie?"
Eventually he took the sucker, but always kept a close eye on Debbie's every move.
"Just don't cut off my curls back there - the ladies go nuts for them!"
"Oh my, look how handsome I look! "

Look how serious he was! I guess I wouldn't expect anything different from my little man!



3 comments:

Brandi Ronneburger said...

Wow--another FIRST! You look so handsome, Nicholas. I bet that lollipop made it worth while!

Amy said...

What a BIG BOY! Hooray! And cute too! Maybe you could teach Jake some patience so he could get a real haircut too!

Cyndi Farrare said...

Awe, the first of many yet to come! Very cute little man!!