Friday, November 30, 2007

Road Trip

With Daddy on vacation all week, we all agreed we were ready for a road trip adventure. Nicholas took his morning nap on the way to Rochester. This new seat doesn't seem to give him the same 'lay back and relax' position.
When we got to the Museum of Play, we realized Nicholas had a poppy seed stuck between his 2 bottom teeth from the muffin him and Daddy shared for breakfast. Daddy tried his best to get it out...
"I don't think so Daddy!"
"I'll just smile with my lips together today - that will be an easy fix to this problem!"
Look how BIG Nicholas looks in this warped world!
These two squeezed into the car.
"Check this out Nicholas!"
What you talkin about, Daddy?
"Don't plan on leaving me here Daddy. I feel like you've just stuck me to this wall."
We got to see Big Bird!
Nicholas could have stayed in the kid's Wegman's all day!
"Gosh, I can't believe how much these grapefruit cost. Now, what's Mommy trick for finding the ripe produce?"
"Thankfully they had my favorite black olives here. Maybe I should have gotten the big can!"
Daddy and Nicholas found the helicopter controls
and the train set!
Then we were off to the garden. Nicholas loved the potatoes and carrots.
"This one would be perfect for my dinner."
In all, we had a fabulous day!

4 comments:

Avery Grace said...

Looks like a lot of fun, guys! Isn't the Wegman's market adorable?

Ava, Gabriella and Maya said...

I cant wait to take Ava there.. Glad you had a great time..

Brandi Ronneburger said...

Wow, so much fun! I can't believe you saw Big Bird! We can't wait to go with you in the spring.

Cyndi Farrare said...

Isn't that the best place ever! We love that place!