Monday, November 19, 2007

I'm Nearly Naked and Don't Know What I'm Doing Here...

Mommy and I were enjoying a nice lunch when she rushed me out the door, stripped me down to my diaper....and tossed me on this butcher paper!
Then this mean lady came and poked my finger!
She better not come back!
Oh, these appointments are oh so hard on everyone! But the good news is, Nicholas is growing just beautifully. He now weighs 22 pounds 8 ounces (a 4 pound gain since 9 months!), placing him at the 41st percentile for weight. At 31.5" tall, he's at the 90th percentile for height! Horray!

6 comments:

Ava, Gabriella and Maya said...

That awesome Nicholas.. You are the same height as Ava was .....

Ava, Gabriella and Maya said...

That last picture is so hard to look at.. You just want to cry yourself.. Poor Nichlas and poor mommy too..

Cyndi Farrare said...

Awe, I don't know how those nurses do it when they walk in and see those faces and still give them a shot. Poor buddy!!

P.S. Congrats growing so well!!

FastFreddy said...

I just want to give him kisses now.

Amy said...

Poor guy, he needs a hug!

Kristin said...

Aww, poor Nicholas. No one likes going to the doctor!