Friday, November 23, 2007

A Quiet Black Friday

Can you believe we've just finished opening presents from Nicholas' birthday today! This pictures looks like it could have been taken at Wal-Mart this morning around 5 when Grandma and Mommy arrived!
"Hey Mom - this Frosty book looks really neat! You know I always love new reading material!"
"I got a match! Oh, that Emilee knows how much I like little buttons!"
Instead of all the great presents, Nicholas went to the junk draw and found his "treasure" of the night - eye drops.
This video will seem boring to many, but gives insight to his developing personality. And don't mind my hysterical laughing - I know he has a hard head!

3 comments:

Ava, Gabriella and Maya said...

Thats so cute.. It seems like when they hit a year old they become extremely vocal and their pesonalities does really start to show...Cute..Those drops are a riot.. They are in nearly every photo etc..he he..

Ava, Gabriella and Maya said...

I meant do start to really show.oops

Amy said...

his talking was soooooooooo cute!!