Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Construction Site Detour

June 10th
On our weekly trip to Target's Pharmacy, we passed a foundation being poured in the neighborhood.  Nicholas screeched in excitement, "Mommy, stop the car!  I HAVE to check this out!"  Needless to say, we ended up staying for an hour and 20 minutes...

Nicholas is totally into all the construction vehicles... their proper names, knowing all about their functions and is desperately trying to figure out why they come in so many different colors.  (I think he suspects there's some sort of secret code that's hidden within the paint schemes.)


Loving everything his brother is interested in, William was game for the adventure too!


Nicholas begged to take over the camera, after accusing me I wasn't taking good pictures of the cement mixer trucks.  He's becoming quite the photog...




After numerous persuasions as to why the boys needed to be out of their carseats, I gave in...


and had one happy co-pilot!

1 comment: