Saturday, February 20, 2010

Goodbye Christmas

January 3rd
Needless to say, this year did not feel like Christmas and certainly not a time to celebrate. I'm always the last person to take down Christmas decorations, but this year, I was chomping at the bit to get the trees down. Unfortunately, I knew it was going to break Nicholas' heart - and possibly cause a big meltdown to our already emotionally-fragile buddy.
With 3 days of fore-warning, it was finally time. Little did I expect he was going to turn out to be such a good helper and organizer of ornaments.

This was all his own system. He put away every ornament...

and then threw himself on the floor in a tantrum, "but all my Christmas decorations are off my tree now!"

Look who stayed happy in his office and took in brother's every move!

No comments: