Thursday, July 23, 2009

Special Day with Grammy

Today Grammy came to spend the day with us! Unfortunately, the weather did not cooperate for outdoor fun, so we headed to "the big mall." To Nicholas, riding the escalators and elevators is more exciting as the fair midway! My little geek-in-training picked out a book about the space shuttle at Borders. We also enjoyed lunch at the food court and Nicholas took a nice ride on the carousel with Grammy.

All good things eventually come to an end. When we got home, William surprised Grammy with a minor poop explosion (seriously, I heard this one from the other end of the house!).

Ohh, and spit-up too - my poor boy!

Grammy needed a clothing change after that one!

2 comments:

Beth said...

WOAH! I'm shocked. Is Gram OK? No post traumatic stress?

Amy said...

Oh my...minor you say? What is it with boys pooping up their back!