Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Boys

After taking 4 pictures of my boys this morning that all turned out cute in their own way, I mustered up the courage to hit Wegmans for a big grocery shopping. It was surely memorable - starting off with Nicholas screaming "MOMMY!" as the shopping cart he was strapped into blew into the middle of the parking lot when I was getting William out. Given this was my first trip with both kids and without Daddy, I forgot just how much Nicholas can yap about every item in the store! That was rather exhausting in its own, especially when he was yelling to go into the "cold fan room" in front of a crowd of senior citizens (obviously he's been hitting the beer room with Daddy on a regular basis!). William was content in the front carrier and everything made it home and in the fridge before spoiling (hopefully!).

Hey Nicholas, be careful with your baby brother!

Nicholas is in love with his camera from the prize box at the dentist.


No comments: