Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"Punkin On!"

Every time we pass our friends' house, Nicholas always has a comment, whether its "Em me me," "Marco," "truck" or "pool." Lately, he is obsessed with their giant inflatable pumpkin decoration and now demands "punkin on!" whenever he sees it down. Today when we returned home from the park, the pumpkin was down and he was fine with my explanation that nobody was home...it would get turned on later when Marco got home. A couple minutes later, he was tantruming at the door and screaming "punkin on!" Little did I realize that Matt had opened the garage door to bring in the trash. Even with no vehicles home, Nicholas interpreted this as 'they are home now' and was hysterical for that pumpkin to get turned on.
Needless to say, after a long fit, I had to yell across the street and ask Matt to turn the darn thing on! Oh, the things we do for our kids!
After dinner, the boys went over to see the punkin up close.

No comments: