Saturday, October 4, 2008

Flashback Friday!

It's hard to believe Nicholas turned 23 months today! Last year at this time, we visited the pumpkin patch - he was just mesmerized by them.
He was so into checking out the pumpkins, we never got a good picture of him. I remember this day and insisting we take his shoes off, so they wouldn't get dirty. Now I look back and think, "who puts their baby down in a pumpkin patch in socks!" Little did I know a year later I'd regularly be scrubbing the bottoms of his shoes now that he seeks out every kind of mess to walk through.
Nicholas' version of a Lazy Boy Highchair!
The 3 baby cousins were all together for Papa's Memorial services.
Nicholas really enjoyed a day at the petting zoo...he just loves animals!
And we were still getting Jodi's wedding details in order at NY Bride. Wow, how funny to think that was just a year ago, since today I went to her baby shower!

No comments: