Monday, June 16, 2008

Captain Adorable On Board

For Father's Day, we went out on Grandpa and Grandma's boat. This was my maiden voyage of this year - and let me tell you, I'm much more aware of things now and wasn't too sure how I felt at first.
Okay, things aren't too bad, I guess.
The best part was being behind the wheel (and button controls) with Grandpa.
It didn't take me long to figure out Grandpa's marine radio...and the horn!
We all know Grandpa deserves this shirt!
And a book for us to read at his house.
The lake was perfectly flat and a nice ride for all of us.
We took a little break at the marina to get rid of our sea legs.
One more boat inspection before we followed the "boaa" back to camp.
I gave Daddy his Father's Day gift - a bubble lawn mower. Once he realized it wouldn't do an adequate job on our lawn, he handed it over to me to take for a spin.
I had to keep stopping to pop the bubbles. My style of mowing sure could take a while!
Where were they coming from, anyway?

Daddy found a frog and all I wanted to do was to touch it!
Super Daddy
Super Grandpa
& Super Kid!

Grandma had to share her birthday with Father's Day this year (sorry Grandma!).
We enjoyed a delicious meal, strawberry shortcakes, great company and a beautiful sunset over Lake Ontario.
"I'm not too sure about this family's rendition of the Happy Birthday song - it leaves a bit to be desired."
Happy 2nd Father's Day "Dadee!"

5 comments:

Amy said...

What a great day! Love the shirts--they turned out super cute!

Ava, Gabriella and Maya said...

Looks like you had sooo much fun.. Kristie that last picture of you is GREAT!!!..

Sarah Randall said...

Great pic of you and your hubby! Love the SUPER shirts!

Anonymous said...

for sale plymouth ave car classic frame restoration cheap car rental in morocco smart body nutrition coupon 2006 honda civic parts

Anonymous said...

honda motorcycle dealers mn 300zx bumper nissan lexus rx300 middle seat shoulder belt parkway infiniti 08 suzuki gsx650f