Friday, March 7, 2008

Flashback Friday!

As most of you know, Nicholas has never wanted to miss a beat with catching some zzz's, but this week last year, it looks like things started to catch-up with him....
these 3 pictures were taken within 4 days of each other!

I specifically remember this night, I was attempting to work on some more letters for his room and he was just fussing and fussing. I had my whole work station on the floor (oh so comfy) so I could show him and sing to him. I must have bored him so much (or it was the paint fumes) - finally, he was out...for like 10 minutes!
Have I mentioned that the swing was our smartest investment yet!
This week last year, we were also working on Nicholas' Christening gown slip with Grandma. Couldn't he pass for a girl here?
so angelic!
He sure liked that silky slip!
We also attended our first mom's group playdate at Amy's house. This was taken right when we got home - Nicholas was sure happy!

1 comment:

Amy said...

OK, wish I could sleep like that! And has it really been a year? Wow~