Sunday, March 16, 2008

Coloring eggs with Grandma & Grandpa

"So, I have my art smock on - what messy thing are we going to do today?"
"Woooo, I see eggs, crayons and lots of glasses of bright colored juice - this doesn't make sense!"
"Ahh, now I get it! Let me at it Grandma! Remember, I'm a southpaw."
"Instead of your help, I like to do it on my own - this little egg cup is working perfectly!"
"I really think I should be able to dunk my egg in the colored juice - but I guess watching is okay too."
After egg coloring, Nicholas introduced Grandma and Grandpa to his new friend. But first he had to find him...
"Gee, I know he's in here somewhere!"
(ooops, a little distracted by the ceiling fan)
Back on task....now where is he hiding?
Here he is - my froggy!
Nicholas also gave Grandpa a workout with needing his vertical assistance to inspect their sink - like a million times.
Then we all enjoyed a great dinner out! Thanks Grandma & Grandpa for a fun filled afternoon!

2 comments:

Brandi Ronneburger said...

Oh boy, coloring eggs, I love making messes! I was wondering how to accomplish this messy task, great idea, have Mommy and Daddy do the "dying" part. Looks like you had a lot of fun and Grandma's and Grandpa's. Glad to see you healthy and out and about!

Amy said...

You are SOOOO Cute in those overalls! And such a boy too with a frog in your pocket!