Saturday, December 15, 2007

Meeting the Big Man In Red!

We went to meet Santa at the zoo!
"Umm, excuse me, I'm Nicholas Relyea and I have a lunch date with Santa and Mrs. Claus."
While we were eating, Santa made his grand entrance - Nicholas spotted him right away.
The big man in red came over to greet our little man. Nicholas was quite impressed!
Wile waiting in line, Nicholas tried to get Santa's attention by waving to him (unfortunately, it didn't make the line move any faster, but was adorable to us!).Finally, our turn - the big man up close!
"Hi Santa! I like your fluffy beard and fancy hat with bells!"

"Yup, I'm the Big 1 - and I really want a cool car for Christmas. Are you going to work your magic for me? I've been a good boy!"
"Mommy, Mommy, he said yes!"
In all, Nicholas really enjoyed his lunch date. We also had his face painted as a reindeer, but didn't get any good shots of it. I can only imagine his excitement at this time next year!!!

1 comment:

Brandi Ronneburger said...

Nicholas, you look so handsome in your red sweater and hat. It's great to see someone enjoyed the man in the red suit! Can you ask him to put me back on the nice list and tell him maybe I will sit better on his lap next year? Unfortunately, the snow kept us away from seeing Santa today.