Friday, December 14, 2007

Company!

Olivia came over today! Like the gentleman I am, I gave her my highchair and I sat on the very cold travel seat from the car.
Olivia was all over my boy toys. I showed her how to operate the dozer - and she jumped right on like an old pro.
Gee Livi, its hard to keep up with you on the dozer! I'll meet you at the Christmas tree - we can have loads of fun there!
With 2 babies all over the place, Zoey didn't know who to pay attention to!
From the dozer, Livs went straight to the mower - but of course kept a close eye on me!
Okay Livi, here's the good stuff...first you start with emptying the bottom drawer. All those dish towels will create a wide-spread obstacle area around you and Mommy will have a hard time seeing you.
Are you taking notes here - I'm sure you have something this fun at your place. Now, drawer #2 has the gum and other trinkets - they are fun, but...
...oh glory land - drawer #3! We have a funnel, the mini roller, the baster...hmmmm, what's this thing? Livi, Can you figure it out?
Oh Nicholas, its a sushi roller. But I'll have to ask Mommy if I can try raw fish and seaweed wrap first!

1 comment: