Saturday, October 6, 2007

If only Nicholas has half as much fun at his own party...

Today we celebrated Nicholas' future girlfriend Emilee's 2nd birthday (yes, an older woman!). Nicholas loved her coupe!
Crazy driver coming through!
"Beep Beep!"
"Like my wheels?"
Even her pretty birthday dress couldn't stop Emilee from pushing Nicholas around the yard.
Nicholas couldn't get enough of the special guest...
ELMO!!!
Nicholas was so excited for Elmo - it was hard to keep him in our arms!
Claps for Elmo and a great party!

4 comments:

Brandi Ronneburger said...

Wow--what a cool birthday party! I can't believe Elmo showed up. Maybe he'll come for your party.

Cyndi Farrare said...

You got to meet Elmo! Ayden is VERY jealous!

Amy said...

I think Mr. Nicholas needs one of those coups for his birthday huh Mommy?

Aunt Anne said...

oh my here you are not even a year old and rubbing elbows with celebreties!!!!!! I just love ELMO,of course COOKIE MONSTER is cool too. But Hide your cookies.
I wonder what your birthday party will be like???? maybe Grandma and grandpa can come up with some good ideas!!! you know your Grandpa he loves to play.xoxoxoxoxox