Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Horses Galore

"We met Daddy at the mall for lunch. I love to watch the carousel go 'round...and today was finally my lucky day to go on it for the first time!"

"I waved to everybody!"

It was a lot of fun!

"We went to B'ville for dinner with Grandma later. Can you believe this same horse was the one my Mommy used to ride on at the old dime store Ticombs! It still only costs 10 cents for a ride - but this one was a little more scary to me. Sorry Mommy and Daddy, you will have to pay the full $1 for my preference at the mall! "

4 comments:

FastFreddy said...

He is so cute! I'm glad he warmed up to the Carousel after the first couple of turns.

I love my clone!

Cyndi Farrare said...

You got to ride the horse at the mall?!? Ayden is SO jealous!! Such a lucky boy you are!!

Amy said...

I am loving those teeth!

Aunt Anne said...

WOW WHAT A TREAT LUNCH WITH DADDY, VISITING THE NALL AND RIDING THE CAROUSEL ALL IN ONE DAY !!!! TOP THAT ONE WITH DINNER WITH GRANDMA YOU LUCKY BOY...WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE TOO. I AMN MISSING ALL OF YOU AND ESPECIALLY YOU NICHOLAS.
STEVE WON'T LET ME BLOW KISSES ON HIS CHEEKS. NOT TO MENTION THAT I COULD NEVER LIFT HIM UP AND CARRY HIM AROUND.XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX