Friday, April 27, 2007

Boy Time

"Mommy should have figured it out that I was missing Daddy lately. Last night he didn't get home until midnight - but I managed to keep myself going until then so I could greet him home. Daddy got to stay home all day today since he had such a long day at work yesterday. We had some nice quality time together. Mommy even got to go to the gym for a much-needed step aerobics class while Daddy and I hung out. I got to show him how nicely I sit in Grandma's inflatable bathtub and play with my favorite farm set.
I also rode in Big Truck for the first time when we went to drop off the car for repair. All the rockiness put me to sleep. See Grandpa - that darn truck's rough ride is good for something!"
"Daddy found a nest of 5 tiny bunnies in our landscaping. He brought Mommy and I to show us."

"We ended our Family Fun Friday with grilled kabobs! They sure looked yummy from my view!"

No comments: