Sunday, April 8, 2007

Baby's First Easter





"The Easter Bunny didn't forget this new stop on his list! I made out like a little bandit - sunglasses, a hat, a romper & sandals for the summer, a bunch of great books, a rain stick, the Peek-A-Blocks farm set....and (drum roll please) Stage 1 Baby Foods! I can't wait to try them. Peas, Pears and Sweet Potatoes, oh my!"




Daddy and Nicholas are all ready to go to Aunt Elaine and Uncle John's house for an Easter celebration!

"Oh Aunt Elaine, I can't keep my eyes off that huge dog up in the balcony!"

"Grandpa couldn't get enough of me today. I have him well trained to walk me all around at my littlest whimper."

"Grandma, don't I look very handsome in my Easter outfit?"

Even after all the Easter excitement, Nicholas was still going strong at 10:00pm.

No comments: