Sunday, April 3, 2011

Pure Admiration

March 23, 2011

We are so fortunate to have Poppie available and very willing to help us a few days a week.  He comes over and just dotes on William.  Poppie following William's every lead, carries his backpack for him, is up and down from the floor with William and changes his diapers nearly instantly upon need.  Sometimes I think the two share a secret communication together, as Poppie anticipates William's every request.  And trust me, the two share plenty of coffee breaks together.  They are just adorable to watch.

William equally adores his Poppie.  This day he babbled to Poppie from the window as he was brushing the snow off his truck when leaving.  William was waving, tapping the glass and humming a little tune to his favorite Poppie.  It was absolutely unforgettable.

1 comment:

Tash said...

I'm glad it seems like William is doing better! I was away so I wasn't there when he was in last :( As much as I love seeing him I hope I don't anytime soon! Hope things are going well! -Natasha